With the radical new design of the iPhone X, I had to rethink my home screen background and apps. This is how my iPhone is currently setup.
A few notes:
- The background is one of the new stock backgrounds available in iOS 11.2.
- My current weather app of choice is Hello Weather. Patiently waiting for them to add a true black dark theme, however.
- I try to use Apple Maps when possible (I have a vehicle with CarPlay), but I also have Google Maps on my phone as a backup.
- Fantastical has been my calendar replacement app for a long time.
- I use the excellent Overcast app for podcasts. The new true black dark mode is incredible on the iPhone X.
- I use Unread as my RSS Reader. They have an excellent true black theme as well.
I’m always tweaking things here and there, so no telling how long this will last.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to receive free updates in your inbox when I create something new. You can also follow me on Twitter.